Gregory Pennington Online
Gregory Pennington Online is your online account, which you can log into to and track how your debt management plan is progressing. All of our customers are given exclusive access to Gregory Pennington Online as part of their plan.
- Track your progress
- Read updates from your Personal Finance Team
- Order prepaid envelopes so you can send all lender correspondence to us.
What is Gregory Pennington Online?
Gregory Pennington Online is your private online debt management account. You can log on at any time to track how your debt management plan is progressing and view messages and statements to see how your money is distributed.
View debt management Payments and Arrangement with lenders
Your Gregory Pennington Online account has all the information about your plan, your lenders and your payments, displayed in a simple format.
You can see a full break down of your payments including all your creditors, the arrangements we have negotiated, your outstanding balances on your unsecured debts, how much you are repaying each of them every month, and whether they have frozen or reduced interest.
You can also see how changing your repayments would alter the remaining time on your plan, with our debt management calculator tool. Even increasing your repayments by a few extra pounds a month could knock months off your debt management plan.
You shouldn't need to deal directly with your lenders while you're on debt management. It's all part of the service we offer. We do ask that if you forward any letters from lenders onto us. You can request prepaid envelopes on Gregory Pennington Online.
You don't even need to open the letters from your lenders if you don't want to. Just send them on to us and we will contact your lenders for you. It's really important that you do this, especially if a lender was taking action against you, or requesting a payment review. Of course, we would deal with any issues on your behalf.
You'll also find the Support Centre, which is full of advice and money saving tips, which could help you to make the most of your money.
What you will find on Gregory Pennington Online
- In My Account you'll find a summary of most of the questions you might have about your plan. Here you can check your unsecured balances, find out when your next payment is due and order prepaid envelopes.
- My Lenders lists each of your lenders and the arrangements we have negotiated with each of them and how long those agreement are in place for. You'll also find answers to frequently asked questions about debt management.
- My Finances shows you a diagram of where your income goes every month. It's a breakdown of your income and expenditure and your agreed budget.
- In the Support Centre you'll be able to access our debt management FAQs, money saving tips, debt guides, help and advice and lots of hints and tips to help you make the most of your money.